HeadsTails is a community-powered platform for betting on the predictions of real-world events using cryptocurrency.
Predict the future, win the prize pool
Hosted on Binance Smart Chain and powered by cryptocurrency, users can place prediction bets on the future of just about anything.
Not available to users in the USA and Costa Rica.
Currently, categories include:
- Pop Culture
- US Affairs
- Global Affairs
Prediction betting allows you to place bets on the outcome of real-world events. There are other prediction betting sites, but they are needlessly complex. As the name "HeadsTails" implies, every topic on the platform is a simple "yes" or "no" bet, and you are free to bet as much or as little as you like.
HeadsTails (HT) has to resolve the question (select a winning answer) within 7 days of the question end date. The resolution source is transparent. If we don’t, users can withdraw their tokens. This feature is built into the smart contract. This ensures that when users take part in a question, it will either result in the winnings to be distributed to the users or the funds can be claimed back by the users. HT cannot keep hold of the funds incase a question is not settled and winning answer not chosen.
The platform also has a points system. You get ranking points for winning bets. A global leader board shows top-ranking players. Monthly prizes will be on offer to top performers.
Users can also follow and see the dashboard of other users to see what questions they are taking part in.
HT is built on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) which enables users to take part by paying very low gas fees. The main currency on the platform is BUSD (BEP20) tokens but it also has the capability to support any BEP20 token including BNB.
Binance has renamed the "Binance Smart Chain" to "BNB Smart Chain". It is also commonly referred to as "BSC" or simply "Smart Chain".
- 1.Connect your wallet to the website.
- 2.Ensure you have BUSD (BEP20) tokens in your wallet. (If you don't, follow our guide where we explain how to do so).
- 3.Choose an open question.
- 4.Pick your side. (Heads/Tails or Yes/No).
- 5.Stake your tokens.
- 6.Wait for the timer to end.
- 7.The outcome is revealed.
- 8.HT takes 25% of only the losing pool as the platform fee.
- 9.If the question was community submitted, their commission (ranging from 1% to 2% of the entire pool) is sent directly to their wallet.
- 10.The losing side loses their funds.
- 11.The winning side gets the remaining funds, weighted by how much they staked.
- 12.All questions are settled within 7 days of the end date. If not, users can withdraw their committed tokens.
- 13.Participants are needed on both sides of the question for the market to resolve successfully. If a question ends with 0 participants on either side (e.g., everyone voted YES but nobody voted NO), it is cancelled automatically. Users can then withdraw their tokens.